Effective Date: July 01, 2018
In this Policy, the following words have the following meanings:
- “Account” means an account that you set up and which records data such as your email address, personal information etc. and through which you are able to post Content and purchase goods. Depending on the Website, a User may or may not be required to register an Account. An Account can never be transferred to a third party.
- “Content” means any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted to or on the Website (defined below), together with any and all correspondence between Users and/or us.
- “Contact Form” means the form available at http://www.brandaccess.com/contact which may be used to contact Brand Access, LLC to obtain information or for any other reason.
- “Login Details” means your username and password which may or may not be required to use of the Website.
- “Personal Data” means any data which relates to a living individual who can be identified from such data.
- “Seriously” means Seriously Digital Entertainment OY, a Finnish corporation.
- “We, us or our” means Brand Access, LLC, a Limited Liability Company established in the State of CA, United States, registered under Federal Tax ID number 81-2601260, Dutch VAT number NL824361222B01, Spanish VAT number N4008909F, France VAT number FR 11838506541, and whose office is at 900 High Street, Palo Alto, CA 94301, USA.
- “Website” means: https://shop.bestfiends.com.
- “You” or the “User” means any individual who accesses and uses the Website. Users may be required to register to use part of the Website by setting up an Account which will permit them to upload, download, edit and/or exchange Content.
- Identity of Data Controller
- Data Processing and Collection
In particular, we may collect Personal Data:
- when you visit the Website;
- when you use features and/or services offered on the Website;
- if you are required to register, when you create and update your Account; and
- when you contact Brand Access LLC, or other Users of the Website.
Where necessary and/or required under applicable law, we will seek to obtain your consent prior to the processing of Personal Data and/or allow you to object to such processing.
We will only collect Personal Data to the extent necessary for us to operate and provide services through the Website and as set forth below in the Section entitled “Purposes of Data Processing”.
Personal Data that we may collect and process includes:
- contact Information such as name, email address, residential address and phone number;
- unique identifiers such as your Login Details;
- data relating to previous transaction history such as account and order details;
- location information such as your actual or approximate location through your IP address;
- details given in respect of our contests, lotteries and any promotions hosted via the Website;
- billing information such as credit card number and billing address. Please note that credit card details are deleted following the conclusion of each transaction, i.e. when money is received in full, save when retention is permitted in accordance with applicable laws or in the event of a dispute;
- details of processed invoices including any discounts granted and any unpaid bills; and
- geographical details.
- Purposes of Data Processing
- ensure the Website functions correctly and allow us to improve our services and features;
- administer User’s Accounts (if applicable);
- respond to User’s service requests, questions and concerns;
- comply with any subject access requests we may receive from Users to access their data for the sake of rectification and/or to oppose the processing of such data;
- in the event of a dispute or legal proceedings;
- conduct research and analysis to improve the operation of the Website and the quality of services;
- administer promotions and sweepstakes you may enter; and
- send promotional materials including but not limited to:
- updates and newsletters about our partners or related special offers;
- requested information about products or services;
- a one-time email or e-card to your friends, at your request, when you provide their email addresses; or
- upcoming promotions and sweepstakes and the results of such events (as applicable).
We may use your Personal Data as necessary to comply with our legal or regulatory requirements. Your Personal Data will not be processed in any manner that is incompatible with the purposes listed in this section.
In all circumstances and for all personal data collected, we undertake that we will only process your Personal Data in accordance with legal requirements (as amended from time to time).
We will not send you marketing or promotional materials unless we have received your express confirmation that you would like to receive such information.
- Access to Personal Data
- our representatives and affiliates;
- our employees who are involved in managing the client relationship and ensuring the functionality of our Website services, for example processing orders and arranging deliveries;
- business partners who have contracted with us and agreed to similar data protection obligations;
- our commercial, financial and advertising partners;
- any organizations or individuals who we may engage in the event of a dispute or legal proceedings;
- administrative, public or judicial authorities who are permitted by lawful requests to receive such data including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- reputable third parties in whose products or services Brand Access, LLC thinks you may have an interest (with your consent);
- in connection with a corporate change including a merger, acquisition or sale of assets to any other third party, (with your consent).
Your Personal Data is not transferred, sold or accessible by any persons other than those listed above and we have liability in cases of onward transfers to third parties.
Our Website may offer different methods for updating your Personal Data. To review and update your Personal Data on stores, please log into your Account on each Website where you have registered.
To update your billing or shipping information for purchases, please follow the customer service instructions in your order confirmation email.
If you wish to cancel or delete your Account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us by clicking here. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
- Data Retention
We will not record or store credit card details or details of any other form of payment once the transaction has been carried out, save in the event of dispute. We will never store your security code.
- Data Connection and Cookies
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
- Social Networks
- Security and Confidentiality
- Transfer outside the EU
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Brand Access LLC commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU and Swiss individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact Brand Access at firstname.lastname@example.org
Brand Access LLC has further committed to cooperate with the panel established by the EU data protection authorities (DPA’s) and the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC) with regard to unresolved Privacy Shield complaints concerning data transferred to the EU and Switzerland.
Please note that if your complaint is not resolved through these channels, under limited circumstances, a binding arbitration may be available before a Privacy Shield panel.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
- Tracking Technologies
In some of our email messages, we use “click-through URLs” or pixel tags to determine whether the email has been opened and to measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. This data may also be used to gauge your interest in particular topics, so we can deliver a more relevant, personal and convenient user-experience.
- Your California Privacy Rights
- Responding to Do Not Track Signals
- Promotions and Sweepstakes
We may use a third party service provider to conduct these Promotions, and we may share your Personal Data with such third party service providers solely for the purpose of conducting these Promotions.
- Links to Other Sites
- Our Policy Towards Children
For more information on how to protect your children online:
Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.
Your continued use of this Website indicates your acceptance of these terms and policies.
Brand Access, LLC
900 High Street,
Palo Alto, CA 94301
You can click here to submit feedback online.